There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Williamsport, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Lycoming Heating Company expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Williamsport. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Lycoming Heating Company a call at 570-244-2510 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.