While your Lennox® heating system cannot talk to you, it has a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the problem, your furnace may show solid or flashing lights.
While there are some simple heating fixes you can take care of yourself, many repairs are best handled by experts. When your heating system refuses to start or provide heat, get in touch with George Home Services at 570-244-2510 for skilled furnace repair in Williamsport.
Our technicians will rapidly determine and handle the fault, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can repair whichever brands or configuration—and get the heat reintroduced to your house fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace relies on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also uses this setup to tell you it’s operating properly.
Regular heating involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system heating properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your heater may be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is heating like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod may have build-up or in the wrong spot on the burner. Contact us at 570-244-2510 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical problems for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Refuses to Start
Here are many of the light sequences you might see when your furnace won’t turn on or keep operating. Most of these errors need to be taken care of by a specialist, such as one from George Home Services.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This means your heater might not have power. Go to the breaker box to confirm the heating system fuse is not tripped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” spot. If it instantly flips after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 570-244-2510.
- An individual light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This means the flame rollout switch is probably open. The component is an essential safety mechanism that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to handle this malfunction yourself.
- An individual light is flickering rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heater could have a wiring issue that requires expert assistance from George Home Services.
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This part sends heated air from the HVAC system into your space. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing a problem with this part.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This means your heating system may have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our specialists at 570-244-2510 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This indicates there might be trouble with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. George Home Services can find the issue and handle it.
- The duo of lights are using every other slow flickers. This indicates your heater may have a flame failure. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 570-244-2510 for assistance.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other remains steady. This often means your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heater from overheating. Reach out to the pros at George Home Services for assistance.
Heating System Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what could be at fault when you notice your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The duo of lights display alternating fast blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor may be broken. This part ignites energy in your furnace to make warm air and should be fixed by a specialist from George Home Services.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system in working order quickly, trust the professionals at George Home Services. Our technicians will fix the error right away and have your rooms feeling cozy again in no time. Reach out to us at 570-244-2510 or contact us online to schedule an appointment now.